My class!!!

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Let me introduce students form Teens 3 b.!!!

Hello everybody!!!
This is our first post and it will be your opportunity to introduce yourselves, you will be able to tell other people about your life, personal information, etc. Before starting,I´d like to say that this course, Teens 3b, is composed by Antonio, Beto, Miguel and Ramiro. Here are some photos of them, it is nice isn´t it?
They are very funny and friendly. They like listening to romantic, rock and pop music and enjoy going out with their friends at weekends. But...I think you should read what they say about themselves...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO !!!
MY NAME IS RAMIRO.I AM 17 YEARS OLD. I LIVE IN PARQUE BELGRANO WHIT MY PARENTS AND MY BROTHER ALEJANDRO. I STUDY IN NACIONAL SCHOOL, I AM IN THE 2ยบ POLIMODAL. MY FAVOURITE BAND IS "EL OTRO YO", BACAUSE THEY HAVE NICE SONGS. MY FAVOURITE COLOURS IS BLACK. I LIKE MEETING MY FRIENDS, AND GOING TO THE DISCO. I LIKE STUDYING ENGLISH... MY MISS AND MY CLASSMATE ARE GOOD WHIT ME.
IN MY FREE TIME I MEET FRIENDS. IN THE AFTERNOONS WE DRINK MATE. MY BEST FRIENDS ARE DENIS,"OSO",IAN....

Anonymous said...

My name is Antonio.I am 17 years old.I live in parque belgrano neighbourhood.I am from Salta.I am a student at Salesiano School and my favourite subjects are Maths and Economics.My family is small because I have got one sister..At the weekend,in the afternoon I play basketball and at night I go out with my friends.
My favourite colour is blue and my favourite number is 15.

Anonymous said...

my name is Betooooo. I'm 17 years old. i live Parque belgrano, Salta, Argentina. My favourite colours are blue and green. i study inla normal. I live with my father and my brother...my brother's name is Martin and my fhater's name is Hugo he is militian officer.He's 45 years old.I like playing the playstation because it is fun.i have 2 friends their names are Roberto and Carlos they are seventeen yeras old.

Look at the photos of my handsome students!!!